Our natural body deodorant is made of 100% premium natural mineral salts from the heart of Thailand. It neutralizes the bacteria that causes odor without clogging your pores. It is effective for up to 24 hours, it dries instantly and leaves no white residue. It will not stain your clothes and just like all of our products it is not tested on animals.
In today’s world you have hundreds of brands & choices of deodorants infused with lots of chemicals to choose from but not many effective natural options. People have using natural deodorant stones made with natural mineral salts in Thailand for hundreds of years to fight body odor. Our nakd. deodorant is made up of these same premium quality crystallized natural mineral salts that have been shaped into a convenient and conventional deodorant stick for you to use.
nakd. deodorant can last up to a year of daily use and has many natural benefits.
- ✅ AWAY WITH ALUMINUM – When your B.O. needs to go, don’t disguise it with dicey deodorant. Vasarii’s nakd. 100% mineral salt deodorant prevents odor with 0% adverse aluminum.
- ✅ CUT THE CHEMICALS – Your all natural deodorant isn’t just free from aluminum. Safe for sensitive skin, it also boasts 0 fragrances, parabens, shirt-staining dyes, gluten, or animal products!
- ✅ NO B.O. ON THE GO – Pick the alum stone pack that’s easy to pack up! Each unscented deodorant set includes a regular 4.25 oz. stick AND a 2.5 oz. travel-sized stick fit for a carry on or purse.
- ✅ DEODORIZING DIRECTIONS – Prevent pungent smells before they begin with nakd. Post-shower, just wet your salt crystal deodorant stick and swipe on for 60 seconds to stop the smell before it starts!
- ✅ VASARII’S VOWS – Know what’s in your skin care products with Vasarii. We promise your deodorant crystal stones block odors naturally, and our first-class customer support team ensures it.
Ingredients: Potassium Alum (Natural Mineral Salts)
So if you have been searching for a natural & effective deodorant that is this paraben and chemical-free you have found it.
Still have questions? Click here